Tuesday, November 15, 2011

too many bags?

No Brand Label; Bealle's Outlet: $19.99.
I would assume that most ladies have a few too many purses. I do know some girls that use every bag they own, but I am not one of those lucky few. I have an entire Rubbermaid tub full of purses in every shape and size, from an assortment of clutches to handbags to cross-body bags to hobos to backpacks.

SO. What I've decided to do is: use every single bag I own by changing them out once a week. And updating all of you!

Starting now! I've been using this bag for almost two weeks. It doesn't appear to have a brand. I found it at Bealle's for a little more expensive than I would normally pay for any bag unless I really like it, and I just fell in love with it. I love the shape, and the fact that it has a flat bottom. What I like most about this bag is that I can fit everything I need on a daily basis in it, including a rather large planner that I can't live without. It does get a little heavy (which can drag down my weak forearm), but it also has a detachable shoulder strap. It makes carrying the load a lot easier.

I haven't decided if I'm going to switch out for this week or not, but. We'll see.

No comments: