Wednesday, November 16, 2011

jewelry tree photos.

 So, this is the finished jewelry tree with all my favorite jewelry on it. I almost thought it was going to break immediately, but surprisingly not. I just love it! It's so handy. What I dislike about it, though, is that to get most of my rings off of it, I'll have to go through about five other rings first. Ha. Good job! I almost feel like I got too jewelry-hanging happy. I hope it doesn't collapse or something.






I tried to use ever part of the jewelry tree, as well as the vase itself. My brother bought me this necklace for my birthday this year. He got it at one of the antique stores downtown, and I just love it! I wore it the other day for the first time since I got it. Got so many compliments on it! He did a great job for a boy. Very thoughtful.





No comments: